- We will finish our discussion on the Mughal Empire today.
- Watch the film Jodha-Akbar today and Friday.
- How closely does the film impart the history of the reign of this very important King?
- Note the differences in Eastern methods of retelling history vs Western ways of making a similar film.
- What new cultural understanding is gained by reading and "seeing" the history of a people we previously knew/read so little about?
- What is indicated by limiting Eastern civilizations to only a few sections in our text books? What message is sent about the value of these cultures in Western minds? Is this a correct view?
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Text @e461a to (805) 214-6479
This site is informational only; it does not provide an "online class" experience. Class attendance and participation is mandatory and vital for student success.
Information on specific assessments will be posted on Google Classroom (aka Classroom or the Classroom). Please check Classroom and your own student notes prior to contacting Mrs. Bradley. "It wasn't on the site" is never an excuse. The student is always responsible for keep track of class information, due dates, etc.