- We will finish our discussion on the Mughal Empire today.
- Watch the film Jodha-Akbar today and Friday.
- How closely does the film impart the history of the reign of this very important King?
- Note the differences in Eastern methods of retelling history vs Western ways of making a similar film.
- What new cultural understanding is gained by reading and "seeing" the history of a people we previously knew/read so little about?
- What is indicated by limiting Eastern civilizations to only a few sections in our text books? What message is sent about the value of these cultures in Western minds? Is this a correct view?
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Text @e461a to (805) 214-6479