Final exam study guide: you may have a 3x5 notecard with hand done notes on both sides to assist you on the day of the final exam (June 5).
You will be assigned one of the following regions of the world to research:
So.... how should it look? Entries for your assigned region should look like:
- EVENT name, location, date (date-date)
- Summary, in your own words, of what happened
- What was the US involvement?
- WHY? What did we gain from being there? What were we after or preventing?
- Results or legacy of our involvement? How are we affected by this today?
The resources below and your text book are starting places for your research. You should go beyond what is handed to you for your information and analysis.
On your own paper, # 1-30. Then write the capital letter of what you believe to be the most correct answer for each question. (see test doc below).
When done, put your answer sheet in the "In box". Return to your seat without communicating.
Being reading 18.1
Read 17.5. and review the Ppt below:
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Text @e461a to (805) 214-6479