Work on Google Slides presentation on Romanticism
At their tables, have them work on a Google Slides presentation (share as a group) on
1) Define Romanticism. What are the elements that make something "Romanatic"
2) examples of Romantic art: three items with explanation of what is Romantic about the subject or medium used)
3) music: 3 specific examples with info about the composer, the intent and/or the effect of the composition, & why is it Romantic?)
4) poetry/literature, Again, at least three examples and explain what is Romantic about the piece.
- Slides must not have more than 7 words per slide. Images require explanatory text. Text must be in their own words. It may take more than one slide to cover a topic.
- Links to outside sources must have a purpose beyond "I wasn't allowed to copy/paste so I'll just link". A good example of an outside link would be to a piece of music so we can listen to it (but it couldn't be embeded in the presentation).
Open book test on Ch. 8 (everyone should get an A!)
Skill Builder 1&2 (p274)
Primary Docs Questions (p 275)
- Political Cartoon 1789
-English Bill of Rights
- Political Cartoon 1765
- Compare & Contrast 1&2
Skill Builder 1&2,
DBQs for Paine, Bolivar, & Robespierre (p 276-277)
Compare/Contrast (p277) 1&2
Rows (showing how ea. rev. followed/didn't follow the model) should be:
1) French Rev.
2) American Rev.
3) Russian or Chinese Rev. (whichever you chose to research)
Students will present their Slides presentations.