You will be assigned one of the following regions of the world to research:
So.... how should it look? Entries for your assigned region should look like:
- EVENT name, location, date (date-date)
- Summary, in your own words, of what happened
- What was the US involvement?
- WHY? What did we gain from being there? What were we after or preventing?
- Results or legacy of our involvement? How are we affected by this today?
The resources below and your text book are starting places for your research. You should go beyond what is handed to you for your information and analysis.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Text @e461a to (805) 214-6479
This site is informational only; it does not provide an "online class" experience. Class attendance and participation is mandatory and vital for student success.
Information on specific assessments will be posted on Google Classroom (aka Classroom or the Classroom). Please check Classroom and your own student notes prior to contacting Mrs. Bradley. "It wasn't on the site" is never an excuse. The student is always responsible for keep track of class information, due dates, etc.